PDF Reports are a convenient way share your BMS designs with other people. It basically allows you to do two things:
- Keep a graphical track of all the designs versions you have created.
- Send your BMS editions to other people in order to be evaluated, accepted and signed.
Every generated PDF includes 4 main sections:
- Member information: It includes the name and the logo of the Team of the user who generated the PDF files. In addition to including the user's full name.
- BMS Details: Basic and useful information of the BMS including modification date, the name of the Project and the name of the File.
- Design: An image with the final design of the BMS file. It's the same result you can get when the Preview Mode in the Editor is activated.
- User manager signature section: This can be used by user's supervisors to sign and approve the final design.